Terms & Conditions
"You" and "Your" refers to the user of the PGBot (http://www.pgbot.org) website and software.
"We", "Us", and "Our" refers to PGBot.org, its administrators, and owners.
"The Software" refers to any computer applications published by PGBot.org.
By accessing this website or using The Software, you hereby agree to the following terms:
PGBot.org reserves the right to suspend access to any and all of its services offered at any given time without the need to supply reason.
PGBot.org does not require payment, any payments and/or financial support is the sole decision of the user, and will be considered as a donation.
All donations are final, and will not be disputed. No refunds will be given regardless of situation or reason for said refund.
All software products produced and distributed by us are subject to a Software License and Terms and Conditions.
We expect you to save a copy of the Terms and Conditions for each product you use, as well as keep track of updates to the Terms of Conditions.
1. Jurisdiction and law
The products and services provided by our website are available to residents throughout the world, unless specified otherwise. The information contained in this website may not satisfy the laws of other countries. When accessing this website from other countries you are responsible for compliance with local laws if they apply. We are not liable, in any event, for any result of breaching laws and rules of your country which laws are in opposition to the content of our website. We will cooperate with authorities to prosecute any and all illegal activities conducted on the PGBot.org domain, subdomain, as well as any illegal activity conducted using any product or service provided by us.
2. Any affiliation with Niantic or Nitendo is prohibited
You are not currently registered, subscribed, or in any way take part in any product, website, or otherwise available service produced, sold, or made available by Niantic and/or Nitendo, its subdivisions, administrators, employees, beneficiaries, or any subdomains, and therefore are not subject to their terms of service.
3. PGBot.org may not be used by minors under the age of 18
You are over the age of eightteen (18) years and are a legal adult.
4. Protection and security of your data
By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you consent that we may use the information you provide to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. To ensure your safety, we may validate name, address and other personal information you supply during any order process to ensure that your credit, debit or charge card has not been used without your consent. This information may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency while performing those checks, which may keep a record.
5. Copyright infringement notification
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any user content or other content that is being made available on or through this website infringes your copyright, you may send a written notice of copyright infringement (Notice) to our Copyright Agent via email with the following information:
- A statement that you have identified material on this website which infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying material you claim is infringing and the location of the material on this website (including, for example, a URL and/or screen shot);
- Your full name, telephone number and email address on which you can be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed.
The copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Termination of Services
If you break any of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, We reserve the right to terminate any services and products provided to you.
- If you break any of Our Forums' rules located here: http://pgbot.org/forum/topic/5-forums-rules/, we reserve the right to terminate any of the services or products provided to you.
- We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, without prior notice.
- You are not entitled any sort of refund upon termination of services.
7. Limited Liability
BY USING THE PGBOT SOFTWARE AND / OR DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE UPDATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT
This Agreement applies from 31 July 2016.
Niantic and Pokèmon Go are trademarks of Niantic © 2016 Niantic, inc.
PGBot.org (PGBot) is not affiliated with Niantic. Subject to Terms and Conditions. All rights reserved.